Aug 25, 2011

More Scamming!!!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
I have just been informed our sweet boy Ariel is on Fridays Ad for sale by a scammer! this is a scam they are offering him for sale for £240, please be very aware of people offering cheap Siberian kittens, they have stolen his photo from my website, so would be pet owners end up with no money and no kitten, these people are horrible praying on innocent people.
I have contacted the website owners and tried to contact these scammers, but no reply, as suspected.

6 comments:

Midnightstarsiberians said...

it is horrible - we have had our photos used too in the past as the kittens parents! Hope they take the advert down x

Druzhina siberians said...

horrible isn't it ive had it happen to me with my Belle's kitten photo, not nice and yes if its too good to be true thats because it is

Emerald Kingdom said...

Its a very worrying trend, seems to be more and more of it. Just hope nobody falls for it x

Chantaris said...

Sorry to read this Caroline, it seems to be rife, and the problem is that innocent people are then caught, and end up with nothing. Very sad - and I really do wish there was something which could be done about these moronic individuals. x

Melanie said...

So sorry to hear that Caroline. This really makes my blood boil! It is happening more and more these days isn't it. Very sad indeed :-(

Emerald Kingdom said...

Its so frustrating, the website still hasnt taken the post down, I have place an advert over the top so I can warn people. It seems that they dont really monitor these site at all.