Jan 15, 2011

QGC Raszputin Grabowsky At Limited Stud

After a great deal of thought I have decided to put QGC Grabowsky at limited stud. For two reason's I have at the moment only two queen's who are old enough to breed, so not a lot of work for my lovely boy and to enrich the Siberian gene pool here in the UK.

Many of you know Grabowsky and have seen him at show's but for those who haven't, he is a wonderful boy, beautiful coat and colour, which he often passes on to his kitten's.

Grabo has very good type kitten's and is off spring are doing well on the show circuit .

I would imagine that this will be his only year at limited stud, so if you are interested please contact me. The stud is fee £500.

Grabowsky is available at stud to suitable siberian females, must be felv/fiv tested.

fully vaccinated against flu/enteritis/chlamydia and leukaemia.
progeny restrictions will apply.

Grabowsky is the cat in the main picture at the top of the blog!

1 comment:

Lunik Tyen Siberians said...

He sure is a wonderful boy and produces great kittens. I should know . xx