Jan 4, 2010

The Hope Litter

Sasha I think is a girl, but not yet sure - Lovely Head and short profile -nice warm tone to face.

( As I didnt see this litter born myself and Booshka had done a great job on her own, I have had a bit of a job to say which are boys and which are girls.

So as it stands I think - think - we have two boys and two girls, possibly 3 girls, but hey - I could be wrong, only time will tell. But as I know you are waiting to see these little guys, I have posted the photos and the names, which might have to change yet!)

This litter is excellent, I am very pleased with the litter, they all have lovely round heads, chunky little bodies, nice markings and good profiles.

Arina - Meaning Peace. Nice warm brown face and she is a big girl.


Czar - meaning Emperor- Czar is definitely a boy and he is a big big boy, beautiful head shape and profile. He has nicely marked face and white bib and four white legs.

Zoya - meaning Hope and Life
Again another warm brown face with gorgeous marking, a very pretty girl.


Roman is a boy, (I think) another big kitten, great head again nicely marked and with 4 white socks.




1 comment:

Midnightstarsiberians said...

They are gorgeous Caroline!

D xx