Jan 19, 2010

Chernika Adagio RU* Of Emerald Kingdom




Finally we have Chernika safe and sound at home with us, it was quite a drama with the airline losing the paperwork. But this is behind us now and Chernika is fabulous, we are exceptionally pleased with her.


Chernika has the most lovely temperament and has not been stressed at all by her long journey from Russia, she is a complete sweetheart.


I she has a wonderful look about her and a bushy tail to die for! - I thought Booshka probably held the title of the best tail, in our house but I think Chernika has just won her hands down.


So thank you to her breeder in Russia - Tatiana of the Adagio Cattery, we really couldnt not of asked for more with out beautiful girl - thank you so much.

2 comments:

Midnightstarsiberians said...

Look at that tail!!! She is gorgeous. Glad she is home with you safe and sound xx

Emerald Kingdom said...

Thanks Denise, I know I thought I had brought home a Raccoon! lol
Caroline