Dec 10, 2009

Showing Weekend


(Loretta, Brown torbie at 5and half mths)

I am away this weekend with Loretta who is entered in a TICA two day show I was hoping to be able to take Prekrasne Maskim, but he still needs a little more down time before another adventure.
So we thought about taking Grabowsky, but the last time we took at girl over night with our handsome boy, all he could think about was girls!!. So he had to sleep in the bathroom, and our boy just dug at the door all night to get out and play with Loretta. So we have had a rain check on taking Grabo with girls!
So its just me, Meg and Loretta on a nice weekend away!
So I wont be able to answer emails or send photos this week, if I get chance mid week next week I will do my best, but I am not going to promise as its getting very hectic here with the run upto Christmas

No comments: