Jul 22, 2009

Emerald Kingdom Silvana - Available






Silvana has become available, as I have decided to try and be sensible and only keep the one kitten back for Emerald Kingdom future breeding.
So its been an impossible choice to decide between Silvana and Loretta, and its really only come down to coat colour, and as I already have two silver girls, I have chosen Loretta who is a Tobie.

Silvana I feel would make a good breeding girl if the right cattery presented itself, if not she will go as a pampered pet.
Silvana is a very outward going kitten and full of fun and her coat is getting more silver by the day, she is a striking kitten. I am pretty sure she is going to get green eyes, which will be a beautiful contrast to her silver.
She is able to be adopted in around 3 weeks time.
Please drop me a line if you would like to be considered for Silvana and some details of yourself.

No comments: